Interested in learning more about us?
Lessons: Learn the Following
- Pronunciation: (accent reduction)
- Singular & Plural nouns: (boy vs. boys)
- Verbs: ( regular & irregular)
- Numbers: (cardinal & ordinal)
- Questions: (who, what, when, where, why & how)
- Do & Does questions: (Do you drive? Does she drive?)
- Be questions: (Is she late? Are you hungry?)
- Conversations: (answer and ask questions)
- Speaking: (how to use would, could, should)
- General questions: (What's your name?)
These classes have helped me a lot because it's personalized learning. Bertha Jan 2018
The classes helped me practice my English. This is very important in life and necessary.
David Aug. 2017
The private classes were great. I believe the improvement was to observe and notice more and more in details I wasn't aware of before.
Frank May 2017
These classes helped in my pronunciation and I
understand a little more. Camilo Jul. 2016
These classes helped me to improve my vocabulary, grammar, idioms and my pronunciation. The teacher is nice and I like the way she explains. Jorge Dec. 2015
This class helped me because I needed to practice my English speaking with other persons and here I did. Mariana Jul. 2015
I am happy because I am understanding the English language more than two months ago. And I am speaking better English too. So having Mrs. Epps as teacher is the best thing that happened to me this year. Juan Mar. 2014
I learn a lot of new words but I need to say the words better. Angelica Sep. 2013
These English classes have helped me a lot to organize better the way I speak and listen to others and understand them.
Judith Sep. 2012
Who we have helped:
High School Students
Small Business Owners
Student Teachers for ESL